Each step in a record's workflow has a status which will display underneath the step's name/header. You can also see any record's approval step statuses by opening up an Approval Status column in an Approvals report and removing any approval status filters. An approval step's status on any active record will always be one of the following:
- Pending: Like all other workflow steps, a pending approval step means that the approval step has not been reached yet in a workflow.
- Active: This means that the approval step has been activated and ready to be worked on. The approval's status will be Active until the step is completed.
- Complete: This means that the approval step was marked "Complete" in ViewPoint Cloud. When an approval step is marked as "Complete," it means that the workflow can proceed to future steps.
- Rejected/Failed: If a user clicks "Reject" on an approval step, the step is then marked as Rejected in Red, the record status displays as Stopped, and the workflow cannot proceed until a user marks the step is "Complete." Please note that this status displays as "Rejected" in the individual record pages but "Failed" in an Approvals report.
- Skipped: An active approval step can be skipped by pressing the "Skip" button at the bottom of the screen as long as the step does not have a status of Failed. This means that the workflow will resume without the approval having been conducted.
• To run a report in which you can see any records' approval statuses, you will navigate to the Explore tab, run an Active Approvals report, remove the "Status" filter, and then check off the Approval Status column. See screenshot below for example: