When creating reports in the Explore tab, several available filters/columns pertain to a certain date range, such as "Date Submitted," "Expiration Date," "Permit/License Issued Date," etc. Filtering by these columns allows you to gather data based on specific dates/date ranges. See screenshot below for the date options, with more details further down on this page:
Here are the ways in which you can choose which dates will display on your report:
• Specific Date: This will filter a report by one specific chosen date
• Before / After Date: This will filter a report to show all results that took place before or after a specific date.
• In the Last / Next __ Days: This will filter results over the last or next [number of] days.
• Today: This will filter results that happened today.
• This Month: This will filter results by the current calendar month.
• Last Month: This will filter results by the previous calendar month.
• Next Month: This will filter results by the upcoming calendar month.
• This Year: This will filter results by this current calendar year.
• Custom Date Range: This will allow you to filter results by a specific date range. You will choose the first and last date of this range when using this date filter.