When creating reports in the Explore tab, there are several options available regarding dates.
- Date Draft Started
- Date Submitted
- Expiration Date
- Permit/License Issued Date
Once you have selected an option that you would like to report on, there are additional filters that will help you narrow your search results:
• Specific Date: This will filter a report by one specific chosen date.
• Before / After Date: This will filter a report to show all results that took place before or after a specific date.
• In the Last / Next __ Days: Report on things that happened “__ days ago” with relative date report filters. This is useful for periodic reporting needs such as an auto-updating daily finance report showing payments made exactly 1 day ago or active tasks more than 30 days old.
• Today: This will filter results that happened today.
• This Month: This will filter results by the current calendar month.
• Last Month: This will filter results by the previous calendar month.
• Next Month: This will filter results by the upcoming calendar month.
• This Year: This will filter results by this current calendar year.
• Custom Date Range: This will allow you to filter results by a specific date range. You can select a specific start and end date.