By default, you'll be subscribed to receive email notifications about your permit application. These notifications are sent to keep you informed about the status of your permit, such as when:
- Your application has been reviewed
- An inspection has been scheduled
- A payment is due
- An attachment is uploaded to your record
- Your permit or license has been issued
The emails are sent to the address associated with your profile. They include a direct link to the specific step in the record as well, so that you can easily access the information on the website. While you will receive these notifications via email as soon as the permit's workflow dictates (for example, as soon as you are required to pay a fee, you will be notified via email), you can always refer to all your required actions as well as past actions, applications, documents, etc. in your "My Account" page.
• Please note that applicant email notifications cannot be turned off at any time.